Bee Lively Honey Bee Feeding Stimulant – NEW!!
BLYTHEWOOD BEE COMPANY RELEASES NEW PRODUCT!
Blythewood Bee Company is proud to announce our newest addition to our growing product line.
BEE LIVELY is a honeybee feeding stimulant composed of lemongrass and spearmint oil concentrate and natural emulsifiers. . Bee Lively promotes more healthy, lively and vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant added to sugar water. Use as a feeding whenever the bees in your area are experience a lack of nectar bearing plants.
Why BEE LIVELY?
Our product and packaging is superior to any other bees stimulant on the market today. Our EZ Measure CUP, built into the bottle, allows you to deliver correct amount every time when feeding your bees. No need to carry a spoon in your vehicle or “free pour” bee lively into your sugar water using too much or not enough product. Using the correct amount of Bee Lively is good for your budget and for the health of your bees. Get BEE LIVELY feeding stimulant today!
How To Use…
FEEDING: 1 tsp. (5ml) Bee Lively per quart of sugar syrup or 2 tsp., (10ml) for greater success. DRENCHING: mix 4 tsp (20ml) of Bee Lively to 1 quart of 1 to 1 sugar water mix. Apply 8 ounces 3-4 times, about 3 days apart to brood area by drizzling the mix on the bees between brood frame.
The Benefits Of Bee Lively…
- Aids in calming colony when sprayed on the bees
- Aids in the overall digestive health of the bees
- Helps build up packages, nucs and swarms when added to your feeding mix
- Prevents syrup fermentation
- Stimulates bees to draw out new foundation faster when used as a spray
- Promotes healthy, vigorous hives when used as a feeding stimulant during late fall,
early spring and dearths of nectar